Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wise Success Favorite Sayings And Great Proverb


Keep true to the dreams of thy youth. by Friedrich von Schiller Words


Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties. by Doug Larson Messages


The greatest friend of Truth is time, her greatest enemy is Prejudice, and her constant companion Humility. by Charles Caleb Colton Phrases


Oh, you know. I am secretary of state. My trips aren't successful. I just talk to people. by George Pratt Shultz Phrases


I finally realized that being grateful to my body was key to giving more love to myself. by Oprah Winfrey O Magazine


He is a hard man who is only just, and a sad one who is only wise. by Voltaire


I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it. by Julius Henry Marx


To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act. by Anatole France


But what is happiness except the simple harmony between a man and the life he leads. by Albert Camus


Wise men have more to learn of fools than fools of wise men. by Michel de Montaigne


Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance by Edgar Bergen


To try to be better is to be better. by Charlotte Cushman quoted in O Magazine December 2003


All animals except man know that the ultimate of life is to enjoy it. by Samuel Butler


I always like to know everything about my new friends, and nothing about my old ones. by Oscar Wilde


The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen not touched... but felt in the heart. by Hellen Keller


Wise Short Messages And Wise Quote
losing a friend quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment