Saturday, September 24, 2011

Motivational Success People Quotes And Cool Phrase


I bet the sparrow looks at the parrot and thinks, yes, you can talk, but LISTEN TO YOURSELF by Jack Handey Deep Thoughts Quotes


Great wits are sure to madness near allied And thin partitions do their bounds divide. by Dryden Sayings


Addresses are given to us to conceal our whereabouts. by Saki Phrases


If you aspire to the highest place, it is no disgrace to stop at the second, or even the third, place. by Cicero One liners


Oscar Wilde: "I wish I had said that." Whistler: "You will, Oscar; you will. by Oscar Wilde


When someone does something good, applaud You will make two people happy. by Samuel Goldwyn


Problems are only opportunities in work clothes. by Henry Kaiser


Do we really deserve top billing? by Fred Allen


Nothing you write, if you hope to be good, will ever come out as you first hoped. by Lillian Hellman


What do we live for if not to make life less difficult for each other by Roger Bannister


Parents wonder why the streams are bitter, when they themselves have poisoned the fountain. by John Locke


I grow more intense as I age. by Florida ScottMaxwell O Magazine October 2003


All animals except man know that the ultimate of life is to enjoy it. by Samuel Butler


It is fast approaching the point where I don't want to elect anyone stupid enough to want the job. by Erma Bombeck


Rumack Yes I am serious... and don't call me Shirley. by Airplane


Famous Daily Quotes And Good Proverb
http://jesse-johnny-page.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment