Thursday, June 2, 2011

Meaningful Memorable Sayings And Cool Phrase


If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster. by Isaac Asimov Quotes


Friendship is a very taxing and arduous form of leisure activity. by Mortimer Adler Sayings


Pleasure is the beginning and the end of living happily. by Epicurus from Diogenes Laertius Lives of Eminent Philosophers Qutations


The democratic theory is that if you accumulate enough ignorance at the polls, you produce intelligence. by Philo Vance Messages


A friend is one before whom I may think aloud. by Ralph Waldo Emerson


This world is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel. by Horace Walpole


Man is the only animal whose desires increase as they are fed the only animal that is never satisfied. by Henry George


Love is like war easy to begin but very hard to stop. by Henry Louis Mencken


I recommend you to take care of the minutes, for the hours will take care of themselves. by Lord Chesterfield


No medicine cures what happiness cannot. by Gabrid Garcia Marquez


Comedy is nothing more than tragedy deferred. by Pico Iyer


Humor is a rubber sword - it allows you to make a point without drawing blood. by Mary Hirsch


Speak when you are angry--and you will make the best speech you'll ever regret. by Laurence J Peter


I do not know everything; still many things I understand. by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


Most of the change we think we see in life is due to truths being in and out of favor. by Robert Frost The Black Cottage


Romantic Long Quotations And Wise Message
sweet cute quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment